Panela stands out for being an organic product of 100% natural origin, characterized by being the integral sugar of the cane in its maximum extension. That is, when we are faced with a panela, we can be sure that we are actually faced with real cane sugar, and we should not hesitate in the same way as if we were faced with a container with granulated brown sugar that could actually it’s about white tinted sugar.
Since panela is an integral cane sugar, it provides all the essential nutrients that sugarcane gives us in its most integral and natural version.
Benefits of Panela
- It gives us energy, necessary for the development of metabolic processes.
- It provides us with essential nutrients for the body.
- Unlike white sugar, which only provides empty calories, panela sugar provides essential nutrients. In addition, it does not ‘steal’ nutrients from the body as it does with white sugar.
- It is a type of sugar free of substances that can harm health.
- Strengthens the immune system, preventing diseases of the respiratory and urinary system.
- Strengthens bones, combats osteoporosis and prevents caries (yes, even if it is a sugar), due to the presence of phosphorus and calcium that become part of the dental structure and alkaline cations (potassium, magnesium, calcium), capable to neutralize excessive acidity, one of the main causes of tooth decay.
- Regulates heart rate and nervous excitability.
- Helps fight anemia, rickets and osteomalacia.