The aguaymanto is a fleshy and juicy berry native to the Andean region of Perú.
It is a fruit very appreciated for its high content of antioxidants, which minimize cell aging, and for stabilizing the level of glucose in the blood, so it is beneficial for those with diabetes.
Benefits of Aguaymanto
- Aguaymanto has an abundant concentration of vitamins A, B and C, as well as iron, phosphorus and carbohydrates.
- It also contributes to the development of teeth and bones and fights asthma, sinusitis and other allergies.
- Due to its antioxidant power, it lengthens cellular aging, helps to heal wounds.
- On the other hand, this fruit improves the performance of cardiovascular functions, it is a joint deflator.
- It has been proven that it improves the immune system and prevents cancer, accompanied by a healthy diet, of course.
- It also protects specialized tissues such as the retina and favors the condition of cell membranes.
- Studies indicate that lowers the amount of cholesterol and stabilizes the level of glucose in the blood, which is an excellent antidiabetic.
- Aguaymanto is a great help to calm the symptoms that appear in menopause.