The consumption of the native plant Sacha Inchi known as ‘peanut of the Incas’ is very important for our diet because it has high contents of oils and proteins.
The seed is native to the Peruvian jungle where it is found in the wild: San Martin, Ucayali, Amazonas, Madre de Dios and Loreto.
It has a high content of omega 3 (more than 48%), omega 6 (36%) and omega 9 (8%). It contains antioxidants, vitamin A and alpha-tocopherol and vitamin E./p>
Benefits of Sacha Inchi
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Regulate blood pressure Prevents myocardial infarction and arterial thrombosis. In addition, it reduces the rate of triglycerides improving blood flow.
- Controls and reduces cholesterol.
- It helps to lose weight.
- Reduces hormonal problems in women.
- Delays the aging process.
- Combat tiredness, stress, nervous or mental exhaustion, insomnia.
- It contributes to the treatment of Crohn’s disease (inflammation of the colon).
- It would have protective effect during the development of some types of cancer.
- Its content of vitamin E allows to prevent hair care (dry or mistreated) and its fall. In addition to maintaining healthy skin (especially sensitive, dehydrated, dry, including inflammation and irritation).
- Reduces the presence of asthma against allergic stimuli.
- Its anti-inflammatory property helps in cases of arthritis, arteriosclerosis, rheumatism and osteoporosis.